Audiometry at Resonance’s best.
Compact. Ergonomic. User friendly.
Compact dimensions, an ergonomic design and a bright, luminous 7” LCD display mean the Resonance r37a Audiometer has been engineered to respond to the needs of ENT and Audiology professionals. The design is user-friendly and an available carrying case allows both the device and available accessories to be transported anywhere you need it.
Safe. Flexible. Customizable.
This audiometer makes it a snap to store test report files in PDF format on a USB stick. After testing, you can either archive the files into external units or print them with the built-in thermal printer. Reports can be easily edited and fine-tuned with custom text and graphics. The included MDS Suite software allows saved patient data and test results to be transferred to a PC in Noah format.
Powerful. Easy. Complete.
The Resonance r37a-HF audiometer offers a complete range of clinical tests including air and bone conduction tests, SAL and speech Audiometry up to 20KHz. Multi-lingual speech material is recorded on the included SD card with additional languages available on demand.
Comfortable. Elegant. Reliable.
The r37a’s included accessories maximize patient comfort for the optimal and most efficient use of the device. Additional accessories increase the device’s flexibility and performance. The Resonance R&D team collaborates with Universities and ENT specialists to develop features that are most relevant and important to audiology professionals. High-quality components and expert construction ensure reliability as well as long-term operation.
- Pure Tone test, Auto-threshold, ABLB, Speech Test, Stenger, DLI, SISI, Bekesy, Tone Decay, MLB, Multi-frequency, MHA, GAP, DLF, High Frequency up to 20 KHz (R37A-HF only)
- Quick-SIN, BKB-SIN (available on demand)
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- L x W x H: 14.5” x 11.4” x 7”
- Net weight: 7.7 lbs.
- Body material: Bayblend® self-extinguishing
• Built-in fast thermal printer with paper width: 4.4″ supplied as standard part
- Printed on thermal printer
- PDF report created directly from the device and stored on USB pen drive with possibility to add patient data and tests comments via the USB Keyboard (optional)
- Data transfer to PC using MDS software
- Nr.1 USB host type A
- Nr.1 USB slave type B
- MDS software with reporting and printing features
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Data transfer via USB cable
- 125 – 8000 Hz (with DD45)
- 125 – 12500 Hz (with HDA280)
- 8000 – 20000 Hz (with HDA300)
- 250 – 8000 Hz (with B71-W)
- Frequency < 0.5%
- Distortion < 1%
- Attenuator linearity 1dB per 5dB step, max 3dB whole range
- Range stimuli level -10 up to 120 dB HL
TYPE OF SIGNALS
- Pure tone: sine wave
- Warble: ± 5% frequency sine wave modulated, modulation: sine wave 5 Hz
- Narrow band noise: 24dB/oct filtered noise
- Speech noise: 1khz 12dB/oct filtered noise
- White noise
- External signal
- External mike
- Speech material recorded on SD card
- Master Hearing Aid: 1kHz 6, 12, 18, 24dB High pass filters
- On/Off rise – fall time: 40 msec.
- ACR, ACL: 10 ohm DD45 matched pair earphone, (alternatively HDA280 Sennheiser, Insert earphones)
- BC: B71W Radioear; B81 (optional)
- INSERT: Button receiver
- Free field output: 600 ohm impedance
- Monitor Phone: headset with boom microphone
STIMULUS PRESENTATION MODALITY
- Presentation: Normal, Reverse, Extended (present tone for 1 second from 20dB below the maximum level)
- Modality: Continuous, Pulsed (rate 0,5; 1 and 2 Hz), Alternated (ABLB and MLB – 0.5, 1 and 2 Hz)
- DLI increment levels: 0.1 in steps of 0.1dB up to 1.0dB; 1.5-2-3.4.5 dB
- DLI increment recurrence rates: 0.5Hz, 1Hz, 2Hz
- SISI increment recurrence rates: 0.2Hz, 0.5Hz, random. Time on 300 msec.
- SISI increment level: 0.25, 0.5, 0.75, 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5 dB
- Bekesy: mode sweep and fixed; Continuous, Pulsed and LOT; exam duration 30 sec. and 60 sec.