Clinical Multifrequency Tympanometer
The all-inclusive device.
Compact. Ergonomic. User friendly.
The Resonance R36M Middle Ear Analyzer is a flexible clinical device for Tympanometry acoustic reflex measurement. Compact dimensions, an ergonomic design and a bright 7” LCD display: r36m has been expertly engineered to respond to the needs of ENT and Audiology professionals in both clinical settings and at house calls. The design is user-friendly and allows the device and accessories to be safely transported in a durable luggage-grade padded carrying case.
Simple testing. Simpler reporting.
The r36m-PT makes it easy to manage and archive test report files. PDF reports can be stored in a USB stick during testing and then either saved to external units or printed with the built-in thermal printer. Reports can be easily edited and customized with additional texts and graphics. Our MDS Suite software allows patient data and test results to be transferred to a PC in Noah® format.
Built with decades of experience.
The r36m-PT was built with 30 years of experience in the audiological industry by Resonance®. This device has a complete range of clinical Tympanometry tests and includes Multifrequency Tympanometry with the aim of simplifying daily operations and maximizing efficiency for you and your staff.
Comfortable. Elegant. Reliable.
The r36m’s expertly-designed included accessories maximize patient comfort for the best and easiest use of the device. Additional optional accessories increase the device’s flexibility and performance. The Resonance research and development team works with university research departments and ENT specialists to identify and prioritize the features most important to them. Construction with high-quality components ensures the unit will be a vital part of your practice for years to come.
- Tympanometry: Automatic Tympanometry, Acoustic Reflex, Reflex Decay, Quick test: Check, Screening and Decay, Acoustic Reflex Latency Test (ARLT), Multifrequency Tympanometry, ETF (Intact, Perforated and Patulous), Special tests (Growth-DLI and Non-acoustic)
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- L x W x H: 14.6” x 11.4” x 7.1”
- Net weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Body material: Bayblend® self-extinguishing
- 7″ LCD color display
- Built-in fast thermal printer with paper width: 4.4″ supplied as standard part
- Printed on thermal printer
- PDF report created directly from the device and stored on USB pen drive with possibility to add patient data and tests comments via the USB Keyboard (optional)
- Data transfer to PC using MDS software
- To help keep the child’s attention diverted from the testing procedure, a series of animated images appears on the color display
- Nr.1 USB host type A
- Nr.1 USB slave type B
- MDS software with reporting and printing features
- Compatible with Windows® 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Data transfer via USB cable
- 226 Hz for Admittance (Y) curve tympanometry
- 678, 800 and 1000 Hz for multi-frequency tympanometry with added “B” and “G” curve *
- 226 Hz: 85dB SPL ± 2dB
- 678, 800 and 1000 Hz: 75dB SPL ± 2dB
- Frequency Accuracy: ± 0.5%
- Harmonic distortion: Less then 1%
- Compliance range at 226Hz: 0.05 up to 7ml
- Sensitivity scale: Autoscale to appropriate range; available scale at 226Hz: 1.5, 2, 5ml or 7ml
- 678, 800 and 1000 Hz: 0 to +25 mmho*
- Sensitivity scale HF: Autoscale to appropriate range, available scales at 678, 800 and 1000Hz: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 mmho
- Control: Automatic and Manual
- Range: from +400 up to -600 daPa adjustable in 50 daPa steps
- Sweep rate: 50, 100, 200,300 daPa/sec and automatic
- Indicator: Measured value is displayed
- Safety limitations: -800 up to +600 daPa
- Pressure accuracy: ± 10 daPa or ± 10%
EUSTACHIAN TUBE FUNCTION
- ETF test for use with both intact and perforated eardrums
- Test also available for patulous tympanic membrane
ACOUSTIC REFLEX TESTS
- Reflex test method: Threshold, Automatic, Manual
- Stimulus duration: 0.5, 1 or 2 sec.
- User selectable protocols for all test methods
- Ipsi or Contralateral stimulation for all reflex test
- Automated peak search functions available for all test methods
- Manual Reflex: manual control of all stimuli
- Reflex Decay: Threshold , Automatic, Manual
- Stimulus duration: 10 or 20 sec.
- ARLT: Threshold, Automatic, Manual
- Stimulus duration: 1 sec. fixed
- Non Acoustic: 10/20 sec.
FREQUENCIES AND INTENSITY RANGES
– Pure tone level range (dBHL) from 50 to 110 (all version)
– Noise level range (dBSPL) from 50 to 100 (all version)
- Frequency: 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000 Hz, BBN,HP or LP noise
- Accuracy: ±1%
- Harmonic distorsion (THD): < 3%
– Pure tone level range (dBHL) from 50 to 120 (all version)
– Noise level range (dBSPL) from 50 to 115 (all version)
- Frequency: 250, 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 6000, 8000 Hz, BBN,HP or LP noise
- Accuracy: ±1%
- Calibration accuracy ±3 dB
- Level steps: 1, 2, 5 or 10 dB
- On/Off ratio: 70 dB minimum