A Two Channel Diagnostic Audiometer
Audiometry at Resonance’s best.
A compact and ergonomic design.
Its compact dimensions, ergonomic design and luminous 7” LCD display make the Resonance® r27a Audiometer invaluable to ENT and Audiology Specialists. The user-friendly design allows both the device and included accessories to be safely transported in a durable luggage-grade padded carrying case, available upon request.
Flexible and customizable.
The r27a’s simple USB interface means PDF test-report files can be archived into external units or printed with he built-in thermal printer. Customized reports can be easily edited and improved with additional text and graphics. Our MDS software allows patient data and test results to be transferred to PC in Noah® format.
Powerful. Easy. Complete.
The r27a is a full-featured audiometer with a complete range of diagnostic tools including air and bone conduction tests, SAL and speech Audiometry, speech multi-language material is recorded on an SD card with the option to record additional languages as needed. The r27a aims to simplify daily operations and maximize efficiency in an easy-to-use package.
Comfortable. Elegant. Reliable.
Optional and included accessories for the r27a maximize patient comfort for the easiest and most flexible use of the device. Resonance® R&D designed the r27a with university researchers and ENT specialists to identify and prioritize features that are most relevant and important to them. High-quality components ensure device reliability for years to come.
- Pure Tone test, Auto-threshold, ABLB, Speech Test, Stenger, GAP, DLF
- Quick-SIN, BKB-SIN (available on demand)
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- L x W x H: 14.5” x 11.4” x 7”
- Net weight: 7.72 lbs.
- Body material: Bayblend® self-extinguishing
- Built-in fast thermal printer with paper width: 4.4″ supplied as standard part
- Printed on thermal printer
- PDF report created directly from the device and stored on USB pen drive with possibility to add patient data and tests comments via the USB Keyboard (optional)
- Data transfer to PC using Resonance Management Data Suite
- Nr. 1 USB slave type A
- Nr. 1 USB slave type B
- MDS software with reporting and printing features
- Compatible with Windows® 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Data transfer via USB cable
- 125 – 8000 Hz (with DD45)
- 125 – 12500 Hz (with HDA280)
- 250 – 8000 Hz (with B71-W)
- Frequency < 0.5%
- Distortion < 1%
- Attenuator linearity 1dB per 5dB step, max 3dB whole range
- Range stimuli level -10 up to 120 dB HL
TYPE OF SIGNALS
- Pure tone: sine wave
- Warble: ± 5% frequency sine wave modulated, modulation: sine wave 5 Hz
- Narrow band noise: 24dB/oct filtered noise
- Speech noise: 1khz 12dB/oct filtered noise
- White noise
- External signal
- External mike
- Speech material recorded on SD card
- On/Off rise – fall time: 40msec
- ACR, ACL: 10 ohm DD45 matched pair earphone, (alternatively HDA280, Insert earphones)
- BC: B71W RadioEar; B81 (optional)
- Free field output: 600 ohm impedance
STIMULUS PRESENTATION MODALITY
- Presentation: Normal, Reverse, Extended (present tone for 1 second from 20dB below the maximum level)
- Modality: Continuous, Pulsed (rate 0.5; 1 and 2 Hz), Alternated (ABLB – 0.5, 1 and 2 Hz)