Comprehensive Diagnostic Combined Audiometer & Multifrequency Middle Ear Analyzer
Responds to the needs of clinical and medical practices.
Powerful. Easy. Complete.
There is no other device offering a wider range of testing capabilities and providing hearing professionals with better features, versatility, flexibility and functionality. This device offers a complete range of diagnostic Audiometry and Typanometry tests. R25C aims to simplify daily operations and maximize efficiency.
Compact. Ergonomic. User Friendly
R25C Resonance Diagnostic Combined provides a flexible diagnostic device for Tympanometry, acoustic reflex measurement and Audiometry. Compact dimensions, excellent ergonomics and a luminous 7″ TFT display: R25C has been engineered to respond to the needs of ENT and Audiology Specialists, operating both in clinic and medical practice.
Comfortable. Elegant. Reliable.
Design of accessories maximizes patient comfort for the best and easiest handling of the device. Optional accessories increase flexibility and performance. Resonance® R&D collaborates with universities and ENT specialists to identify and prioritize features that are most relevant and important them. High-quality components ensure device reliability as well as long-term operation.
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- L x W x H: 14.57″ x 11.42″ x 7.09″
- Net weight: 7.22 lb.
- Tympanometry, Acoustic Reflex, Reflex Decay, Quick Check, Quick Screening, Multifrequency Tympanometry, Pure Tone Test, Autothreshold, ABLB, Speech Test, Stenger, GAP, DLF
- 7″ TFT color display
- Built-in fast thermal printer with paper width: 4.41″ supplied as a standard part
- Printed on thermal printer
- .pdf report created directly from the device and stored on USB Pen drive with possibility to add patient data and tests comments via the USB keyboard (optional)
- Data transfer to PC using Resonance Management Data Suite
- To help keep the child distracted while running screening “Quick Check” or “Tympanometry HF”, a series of animated images appears on the color display
- Via cable through USB port
- Nr. 1 USB host type A
- Nr. 2 USB slave type B
WINDOWS® COMPATIBLE SOFTWARE
- Resonance MDS Management Data Suite
- Frequency range: 125 – 8000 Hz (with DD45), 250 – 8000 Hz (with B71W)
- Frequency < 0.5%
- Distortion < 1%
- Crosstalk: > 70 dB
- Attenuator linearity 1 dB per 5 dB step, max 3 dB whole range
TYPE OF SIGNALS
- Puretone: sine wave from 125 to 8 Khz signal
- Warble: +/- 5% frequency sine wave modulated, modulation: sine wave 5Hz
- Narrow band noise: 24 dB/oct filtered noise
- Speech noise: 1 KHz 12 dB/oct filtered noise
- White noise
- External signal
- External mike
- Speech material recorded on SD card
- On/Off rise – fall time: 30 msec
- ACR, ACL: 10 ohm DD45 matched pair earphone, alternatively IP30 Insert earphones (optional)
- BC: B71W Radioear; B81 (optional)
- INSERT: Insert transducer (optional)
- Free field output: 600 ohm impedance
STIMULATION PRESENTATION MODALITY
- Presentation: Normal
- Modality: Steady, Pulsed (rate 2 Hz)
- dB step variation: 1 dB, 2 dB, 5 dB