r17a HDA 280
Portable High-Frequency Touchscreen Audiometer
Everything at your fingertips.
The ease and convenience of a touchscreen.
The r17a’s elegant design and construction create the best possible experience for you and your patients. A touchscreen interface means nothing comes between you and the large, brilliant display that makes this device such a pleasure to use.
A new way to get connected.
A built-in Bluetooth connection keeps you working faster than ever. Wirelessly connect to your PC with MDS software for Windows® for an easy transfer of audiometric test data. MDS software features include Database storage in local or Noah, a Print Wizard and an advanced reporting page.
Beautifully made to meet your needs.
The r17a HDA 280 is exquisitely designed and constructed with the highest-quality materials. The r17a HDA 280 combines air and bone conduction and speech testing in a conveniently portable and wireless device with a bright, vibrant 7” touch screen display. The r17a HDA 280 includes the Automatic Pure Tone test.
All the tests you need at your fingertips in a compact package.
Despite the r17a HDA 280’s small size, it offers the same range of testing opportunities as a full-sized audiometer. Frequency levels range from 125 Hz to 12500 Hz, and signal levels run from -10 dB HL to 110 dB HL. The r17a HDA 280 can be used with a variety of transducers, including DD45, and EAR 3A inserts. Included accessories ensure maximum patient comfort and ease of use.
- Pure Tone test, Speech Test (performed with on-board recorded speech material), Auto-threshold, Resonance Play Audiometry available as optional
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- L x W x H: 7.09″ x 5.31″ x 1.6″
- Net weight: 1 lb.
- MDS software with reporting and printing features
- Data transfer via Bluetooth® 2.1 and 4.0
- 7” LCD touchscreen
- 800 by 480 resolution at 133 ppi, 262K colors
- Operating system: Microsoft® Windows Embedded Compact
- High Performance: CPU ARM® dual core @ 1Ghz
- Energy efficient, low power: 0.8W typ. Fast boot: < 6 sec.
- AC: 125 – 12500 Hz
- BC: 250 – 6000 Hz
- Frequency < 0.5%
- Distortion < 1%
- Crosstalk: > 70 dB
- Attenuator linearity 1dB per 5dB step, max 3dB whole range
- Range stimuli level:
-10 up to 110 dB HL
TYPE OF SIGNALS
- Pure tone: sine wave 125 to 12.5Khz
- Warble: +/- 5% frequency sine wave modulated
- Narrow band noise: 24dB/oct filtered noise
- Speech noise: 1khz 12dB/oct filtered noise
- White noise
- Speech material recorded on SD card NU-6
- On/Off rise – fall time: 40msec
- ACR, ACL: HDA280 headphones
- BC: B71W