Touch Screen Portable Screening Audiometer
Everything at your fingertips.
The ease and convenience of a touch screen.
The r17a’s elegant design and construction create the best possible experience for you and your patients. A touchscreen interface means nothing comes between you and the large, brilliant display that makes this device such a pleasure to use.
A new way to get connected.
A built-in Bluetooth connection keeps you working faster than ever. Wirelessly connect to your PC with MDS software for Windows® for an easy transfer of audiometric test data. MDS software features include Database storage in local or Noah, a Print Wizard and an advanced reporting page.
Beautifully made to meet your needs.
The r17a is exquisitely designed and constructed with the highest-quality materials. The r17a-BC combines air and bone conduction and speech testing in a conveniently portable and wireless device with a bright, vibrant 7” touch screen display. The r17a includes the Automatic Pure Tone test.
All the tests you need at your fingertips in a compact package.
Despite the r17a’s small size, it offers the same range of testing opportunities as a full-sized audiometer. Frequency levels range from 125 Hz to 12500 Hz, and signal levels run from -10 dB HL to 110 dB HL. The r17a can be used with a variety of transducers, including DD45, and EAR 3A inserts. Included accessories ensure maximum patient comfort and ease of use.
See How It Works
- Pure Tone test, Speech Test (performed with on-board recorded speech material), Auto-threshold, Resonance Play Audiometry available as optional
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- L x W x H: 7″ x 5.3″ x 1.61″
- Net weight: 1 lb.
- MDS software with reporting and printing features
- Compatible with Windows® 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Data transfer via Bluetooth® 2.1 and 4.0
- 7” LCD touchscreen
- 800 by 480 resolution at 133 ppi, 262K colors
- Operating system: Microsoft® Windows Embedded Compact
- High Performance: CPU ARM® dual core @ 1Ghz
- Energy efficient, low power: 0.8W typ. Fast boot: < 6 sec.
- AC: 125 – 8000 Hz
- BC: 250 – 6000 Hz
- Frequency < 0.5%
- Distortion < 1%
- Crosstalk: > 70 dB
- Range stimuli level AC:
-10 up to 105 dB HL
- Range stimuli level BC:
-10 up to 70 dB HL
TYPE OF SIGNALS
- Pure tone: sine wave 125 to 8Khz signal; steady and pulsed
- Warble: +/- 5% frequency sine wave modulated
- Narrow band noise: 24dB/oct filtered noise
- Speech noise: 1khz 12dB/oct filtered noise
- White noise
- Speech material recorded on SD card
- ACR, ACL: DD45 matched pair earphone
- BC: B71W RadioEar