Screening Portable Audiometer
All the tests you need.
Anywhere you are.
Portable, fast, and reliable.
The Resonance r07a features an elegant design and high-quality construction. The unit’s small size, light weight, and ergonomic design make it the ideal solution for quick and reliable screenings at schools, businesses, or medical offices. This unit features the Automatic Pure Tone test.
Access the tests you need no matter where you are.
The compact r07a features a full range of testing methods using Pure Tone, Hughson Westlake and Quick Auto-threshold. Frequency levels range from 125 Hz to 8000 Hz, and signal levels run from – 10 dB HL to 100 dB HL. The r07a’s internal memory can hold testing information for up to 50 patient records at a time. The unit is powered by 4 AA batteries or an external medical power supply.
Completely user-friendly for you and your patients.
A simple interface makes training a breeze. Included accessories maximize your patients’ comfort for an optimal testing experience. A practical luggage-grade fabric carrying case makes it easy to store and bring your r07a Portable Audiometer anywhere.
Easy connection for a full feature suite.
The r07a has USB ports for simple integration with your desktop or laptop computer with MDS software for Windows®. Easily transfer your audiometric data after testing and use database storage (locally or Noah), print results and make advanced reports.
See How It Works
Pure Tone Audiometry, Automatic Audiometry Patient Controlled, according to ISO 8253-1 and standard Hughson Westlake procedure (selectable on control panel)
Audiometer Class 4 according to EN ISO 60645-1
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- L x W x H: 4.5” x 7.5” x 1.2”
- Net Weight: 1.32 lbs. without battery
- Body material: Plastic cabinet
Built-in talk forward microphone 50-110 dBSPL (adjustable on control panel)
- Dedicated “Store” button to save measurements into the internal memory (up to 50 patients).
- The patient will be identified by an ID number.
- Stored data can be viewed on the built-in display or transferred to the PC or Noah® using Resonance Management Data Suite (MDS) software.
- MDS software with reporting and printing features
- Compatible with Windows® 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Date transfer via USB cable
- Frequency range (AC): 125 – 8000 Hz
- Pure Tone: sine wave 125 to 8 kHz signal; steady and pulsed
- Left and Right
- Air Conduction (AC) only
- Manual or Reverse (selected on Setup Menu)
- Pulsed at 0.5, 1 or 2Hz – (selected on Setup Menu) or Continuous
1, 2 or 5 dB (selected on Setup Menu)
- < 0.3% typical
- < 1% at full intensity
FREQUENCIES AND INTENSITIES WITH DD45
All the frequencies can be enabled or disabled by the Setup menu except 1000 Hz.
|Frequency (Hz)||Intensity (dB HL)|